​​     

Boonsboro

Dance Academy

                                     

With the amount of information that exists about good nutrition, you would think it was a big mystery. The truth of the matter is, there is no mystery involved in getting the proper nutrients that your body needs.


No matter your fitness goals, you need to provide your body with the necessary fuel to reach them. Everyone is different and has different nutritional needs; what works for one person may not work for another.

 Working out is only 40% of the battle of a fit lifestyle. The other 60% needs to come from your diet. Nutrition is the key to any successful workout or a healthy lifestyle; without it, your body cannot function correctly through the training or recovery for the next day.

Health & Wellness

​               by Olga

Healthy New You!



Hi! I"m Olga. 


My goal to help you to have a healthy life you've always wanted. 


I believe that exercise, nutrition, and health all work together for the individual's success; all need to be considered for overall health improvement. One of the most important things as a trainer, health and wellness consultant, and a choreographer, is helping children and adults. To learn practical and effective strategies that can be implemented for a healthy lifestyle.


Education: 

Master of Science pursuing a degree in Business from Ashford University
Bachelor of Arts degree in  Dance/ Choreographer from Art Institute  

Certification:

Health and Wellness Consultant, Zumba Instructor, Zumba Kids, High-Intensity Interval Training Instructor, Kids Yoga, Kinderdance, Kindergym, and First Aid and CPR. 

​​

If you need assistance in planning your weekly meals feel free to contact us.  We offer several meal plans for men and women and endless possibilities to create your own meals for your specific needs.​​